Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Cards We Hate to Make


Most of the time it is such a pleasure to make a card, but at other times we do so with a heavy heart. Unfortunately, I have had to make two sympathy cards this week and found that I really haven't purchased a good stamp for these sad occasions. Luckily we have the option to download or purchase digital stamps. I was able to find this lovely sentiment free from Raindrop Echo Designs. I found this sentiment perfect for the papers I had in mind for a dear friend who lost a family member this week. 

Paper - My Minds Eye Stella Rose Hattie, Bazzill Basics Candlewax, Simon, Stampin' Up very vanilla
Stamp - Digi-Stamp from Raindrop Echo Designs Sympathy Sentiments Set
Accessories - Stampin' Up! chantilly crochet lace, paper daisy, playground button, linen thread, vintage trinkets.

4 comments:

  1. It's just beautiful, Tara. No one wants to have to make or give these kinds of cards, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The orangey/blue combo is so pretty! Lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, Tara! I love these colors! The safety pin and lace are perfect touches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Although a sad occasion, this card is gorgeous! The recipient will know you put a lot of thought into it. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete