Monday, August 8, 2011

Card Patterns - Beau Birthday


I have been waiting to create a card using the blues from Beau Chateau DSP. I clicked on over to Card Patterns challenge for a layout. The blue and white patterns of the paper reminded me of transferware china so I added a little teacup from Timeless Treasures. 

My next project is definitely going to have to be masculine since I have a few thank you cards to make for men and I have created so many feminine cards lately. No flowers or lace:)

Stamps - Timeless Treasures, Petite Pairs
Paper - Beau Chateau DSP, very vanilla, marina mist card stock
Ink - marina mist, daffodil delight
Accessories- Victoria crochet trim, marina mist satin ribbon, circle and scallop dies, pearl jewels, little leaves sizzlet, dimensionals.

7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous, the paper is so pretty, and the rolled yellow roses are beautiful! This would also fit our challenge at The Ribbon Reel this week, check it out!http://theribbonreelchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty. I love the yellow and blue combo.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, this is gorgeous...absolutely love the color combo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, Tara! So soft and feminine!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tara,
    The pop of yellow against the blue is so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous - and the yellow flowers look wonderful against the blue!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a lovely card. Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns this week.

    ReplyDelete