Thursday, September 29, 2011

U Stamp with Dawn and Friends - Guest Designer - Halloween Mantle/Tabletop Decoration






Today my project was posted at U Stamp with Dawn and Friends - Paper Parade 2011 and I can finally share my project. I created this mantle/tabletop decoration using Pick Your Poison designer series paper from the Holiday mini-catalog. The letters and many of the accents were constructed using MDS. By joining USWDAF, you will get a full tutorial of this spooktacular mantle decoration and MANY other wonderful projects. I have also included a jpg of the MDS file so all the letters are created for you. 

UStamp with Dawn and Friends is a great resource for many paper-crafting projects. All projects are 100% Stampin' Up!. I am sure you will recognize some of your favorite demonstrators once you join the fun. Click the blinkie below to join UStamp with Dawn and Friends.





3 comments:

  1. I wish I had a JUMBO FONT feature in the comment screen, because I would type in a jumbo "OH MY GOSH, THIS IS SO COOL"! But I don't, so you will just have to imagine me oooohing and aaaahing over this fabulous creation. Now I am thinking I really do need MDS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, fun, fun! Great Halloween decor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun! I love all the little details on it.

    I'm also loving that I found your blogs. Your creations are gorgeous and I'm smitten with your furry babies! I'm also a big reader so I'll definitely be keeping an eye on your other blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete