Friday, January 20, 2012

You're My Type


This week I have many things to be thankful for and the Thank You cards continue to be made. I used a sketch from The Sweet Stop this week to make this card using one of my new favorite stamps sets "You're My Type". I paired this with Just Add Cake DSP since it had so many papers that reminded me of office supplies. A quick simple card combining cake ?? and a typewriter ?? - what a pair.

Stamps - You're My Type
Ink - basic black
Paper - Just Add Cake DSP, basic black, whisper white card stock
Accessories - black gingham ribbon, black button

7 comments:

  1. LOVE it---the colors, the images, that sweet ribbon, everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is perfect with that typewriter! And I just happen to have a stash of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara, this is just adorable! I love the colors and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card using the perfect paper! It's just my type!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this DSP with that stamp set, Tara! You are so creative! The ribbon is the perfect touch, too. You have inspired me to ink this set up really soon. Cake and a typewriter truly are the perfect match! Lol! Have a happy day, my friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This card is adorable, can't wait to get my new stamp set too. Very creative to use the background paper "Keyboard".

      Delete
  6. What a great card featuring this stamp! Love the mix of different DSPs, especially the letter pattern from Just Add Cake! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete