Thursday, March 15, 2012

What I've Been Up To


Even though I haven't been posting as often as I usually do, I have been VERY busy with the kids schedules, school auction and UStampwithDawnandFriends. Here is one of the projects I am in the midst of producing. We are creating 450 of these invitations for our school auction. No, they really don't say blah, blah blah, this was my original prototype. We are cranking these out of the Big Shot and have completed  400. I just have 50 more to do. The flower on the bottom of the page and the "fiesta" accent were created with MDS. I am now a devotee of My Digital Studio.

I am also in the process of creating 3 projects for UStampwithDawnandFriends. The next section is "Cool Moves". Each project will contain cards that have a moving element - there will be over 40 projects, complete with pdf tutorials, included. To join this amazing site click on the blinkie below.





After next week, I should be back to stamping on a regular schedule - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment