Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Introducing the Newest Member of the Family - Abbie


Here is the newest member of the Bilbao family - Abbie. We just picked her up today and have been so excited to bring her into our home. I will admit, however, that we are all so tired and now remember what it is like to have a little one around the house - A LOT OF WORK. She is such a cute and sweet little 8 week old girl. She is an English Creme Golden Retriever and has coloring almost like a polar bear with white fur and a black little belly and skin.

We are crossing our fingers for a good night tonight and successful potty training. - WOOF!

Speaking of Woof! Here are some bags I created to give to her parents using MDS. I got the idea from SU demonstrator Michelle Suit to print directly on the bags using my printer. Another great MDS project.



7 comments:

  1. OMG Tara she is so cute! I want her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no Boston? Ha ha, she is adorable. So are your bags...I will have to try some. I hope you have many happy years with your new baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is beautiful....I love dogs and puppies are so adorable! Enjoy that puppyhood! My dog is named Abby - and we often said Abby Girl and over the past ten years it has evolved into Girlfriend~! Crazy I know but it just seems to happen around here. We had a Megan that became Snitty and a Callie that became Pudgie....go figure! So stick to Abbie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie pie!! Have a grand time with her. She is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, the joys of puppyhood! Abbie is a sweetie and sriously...could she be ANY cuter??!! Hope the potty training goes well and I'm sure er parents enjoyed their thank you gifts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh! She is adorable! Lexi is 7 weeks old. We will have fun watching the girls grow up!

    ReplyDelete