Friday, July 20, 2012

PPA - Margaret Moody Sketch


Ahhh, finally a moment to stamp for fun. This week Pals Paper Arts is featuring a sketch from one of my favorite designers, Margaret Moody. Pop over and see all the beautiful creations from the PPA design team.

I have been dying to ink up this Summer Afternoon stamp. It was a must have for me from the new 2012-2013 catalog. I just love the little spotted doggie and flowers. I combined this stamp with the new Orchard Harvest DSP from the Holiday Catalog ( available 8/1). The colors in this paper are so warm, cheery and perfect for fall.

I really love stamps that I can color in. I am itching to ink up Winter Memories from the new Holiday Catalog and color away but that will have to wait until after next week's vacation. I guess my love of coloring never goes away; however, I need a pair of reading glasses to get it done. Now all I need is a cookie and some tea:)

Stamps - Summer Afternoon
Ink - Stazon Black, Cajun Craze, Baja Breeze, Island indigo, Cherry Cobbler, More Mustard, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Old Olive, Lucky Limeade, Sahara Sand
Paper - Orchard Harvet DSP, very vanilla, more mustard and island indigo card stock
Accessories - Little Leaves Die, burlap strings, In-Color buttons, small hole punch, flowers, dimensionals, blender pens

4 comments:

  1. So sweet and your coloring is beautiful! The red flowers almost look 3D! Those papers look so bright and cheerful together. Thanks of joining us at the Pals this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card and image! Love your choice of papers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Tara. Your water coloring is impeccable. What a gorgeous card and so worthy of this week's PPA Top Pick. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete