Saturday, December 1, 2012

Retro Sketch - Thank You


Here is another thank you card today made with my October 2011 Key Elements Kit. I can't believe it's taken me a year to use these items and I am just loving the paper. I wanted a clean card for this recipient and I found a great sketch at Retro Sketches. I have definitely bookmarked this great sketch site. Now that I have my thank you notes completed, I am gettin' out of the closet but there are more cards to make tomorrow.

Paper - SU Whisper White card stock, Sunbeam card stock, Crate Paper Farmhouse
Stamp/Ink - None - I used My Digital Studio for the sentiment and printed on Whisper White Card stock.
Accessories - Red ribbon and fabric button

6 comments:

  1. This is the absolute cutest! I love the flower patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous...I love that patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you found us! This is gorgeous. :)
    Thanks for playing along with us at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job with the patterned paper and button. Love the "clean" look of this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - I hope you'll link up at 52 Card Pickup this week!

    http://www.oldbackporch.com/2012/12/52-card-pickup-week-49.html

    ReplyDelete