Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Little Valentine Love


Valentine's day in our house is really a birthday celebration for my funny valentine Jake, but I needed a Valentine project for our monthly stamp group. I saw this cute digital download on Far Far Hill and wanted to create something with this wonderful image. The little cupid is just so sweet and beautiful and I love how she is accented with just a touch of pink. I pulled the angel and the Love sentiment into My Digital Studio and sized them for my card. I think this card would not only fit the bill for Valentine's Day, but perhaps a wedding as well.


Stamps - SU Creative Elements
Digital Download - "Love Secrets" Far Far Hill
Paper - SU cardstock pretty in pink, very vanilla, Lilybeedesign "Victoria Park" , My Minds Eye " The Sweetest Thing", Silver glimmer paper
Ink - Going Grey, Basic Black
Accessories - pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, Hearts a Flutter Framelits, 5/8" flower trim, small heart punch, brad, small clothes pin, build a ticket punch, corner rounder

2 comments: