Wednesday, July 24, 2013

July Stamp Club


Here are the projects we completed for our July Stamp club. For this little purse favor, I used the beautiful new Eastern Elegance DSP. I just love the sophisticated palette of this paper.

Paper - Eastern Elegance DSP, smokeyslate, crushed curry and whisper white card stock
Stamps - Teeny Tiny Wishes
Accessories - Pansy punch, brads, modern label punch, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals, bakers twine, velcro

And for all our little sports girls and guys we created this bottle attachment. I think I am going to try an adult version for wine bottles that can hold some chocolate and nut mix.


Paper - Daffodil delight, real red, whisper white card stock, striped paper from MDS
Stamps - Blue Ribbon, My Digital Studio
Accessories - 1 3/8" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, red ribbon, craft sticks, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment