Saturday, March 8, 2014

Its Sherbert Day


When I saw this stamp from Unity Stamp Company, I HAD to get it. I paired this awesome little stamp with  this week's sketch from Retrosketches. It's a tradition here to play 50 Cent's "In Da' Club" which opens with "Go Shawty, It's your birthday.."  for my kids birthday to wake them up. Megan and Jake's birthdays are just a few weeks apart and I used the new stamp for both their cards. I just changed up the color scheme. I know they will also want this stamp for their friend's birthday cards as well. It's such a fun little set!

" Go Shawty, it's your birthday. We're going to party like it's your birthday.."

Stamps - Sherbert Day, Unity Stamps
Paper - We are Memory Keepers - Hip Hip Hooray from Tailored Expressions February Key Ingredients Kit






2 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! LOVE the sentiment and the colors are so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara! These are super cute! Just visited your other blog! Wow you are my hero! Amazing accomplishment doing a triathlon!

    ReplyDelete