Monday, January 12, 2015

My New Hobby - Dusting Off the Bernina



After many years of gathering dust, my sewing machine has finally made a comeback. I took my first quilting class in October and have been steadily learning how to piece, baste, quilt and finish these quilts. Needless to say I am hooked. I have been pinning all sorts of patterns and taking additional classes to improve my skills. I have really enjoyed the process and it helps me to de-stress and relax. My only issue now is fitting all the fabric in with my paper and ink in my little crafting closet. I think I may have to officially take over the dining room:)

You can link to any of the designs here by visiting my "So Sew" board on Pinterest or clicking on the description.




Half Square Triangle Quilt - No Pattern just random piecing





No comments:

Post a Comment