Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Here is the card I will be taking to a swap this weekend. I kept imagining Christmas elements in the center of the Medallion stamp and this is what I came up with. I used the new Shimmer Paint in champagne mist to stamp Serene Snowflakes on the bashful blue card stock. I used iridescent ice embossing powder with old olive ink on the Medallion with dots of red glitter. I applied dazzling diamonds glitter with the 2-way glue pen on the ornament for more sparkle.
Of course I have to have dimension so I used dimensionals to mount the ornament and punched chipboard ( in this case an oatmeal box) with my modern label punch to mount the Merry Christmas greeting from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. To finish, I added my favorite accessory - ribbon - Whisper White Satin.

No comments:

Post a Comment