Monday, April 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 134 - Whole Lotta' Flamingo Going On









[  Meet Fabio - He flew into our yard Halloween night and has made our flower bed his permanent home. ]


Mojo Monday's Sketch Challenge had me reaching for the Pink Flamingo DSP again. Fabio also inspires me. I am really enjoying the bright colors and designs of this paper. In addition to the blog challenges, I am challenging myself to use all my different DSP, especially since we will be getting new DSP in a few months. I can't wait!

For this card, I stamped my sentiment right on the DSP since I wanted flowers on the sentiment. I also used the Fleurettes II laced flowers. I combined two of the flowers and pinned them together with a summer sun corduroy button.

Tomorrow I will be on to Storybook DSP.

Paper - Pink Flamingo DSP, melon mambo, whisper white card stock
Ink - basic black
Stamp - Full of Life
Accessories - Fleurettes II, summer sun corduroy buttons, scallop border punch, whisper white taffeta ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment