Sunday, November 28, 2010

OOhhh It's a Jolly Holiday


Every time I think of this DSP the song from Mary Poppins pops into my head " Oh it's a jolly holiday with Mary." I just love this holiday paper. It is so versatile and GORGEOUS. I am trying not to make too many Christmas cards at this time because I want to enjoy the Thanksgiving season. Yah, remember that one? I don't think the retailers do since Christmas decor goes up on October 31st. Anywhoo, enough of my rant.

We created this Christmas card in my Christmas card class. I wanted my customers to have plenty of time to order items for their holiday cards and gift giving so we created Christmas cards right after Halloween - and we had a jolly good time.

Paper - Jolly Holiday DSP, very vanilla, old olive, cherry cobbler card stock
Ink - cherry cobbler, old olive, basic black
Stamps - A Cute Christmas, Short and Sweet 
Accessories - Scallop trim border punch, 1 3/4" circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, old olive satin ribbon, thread, red button, corner rounder punch

3 comments: