Tuesday, November 2, 2010

A "Tea"-rific Hostess Gift




Our new Stamp Club met last night for the first time and this is the project I had for them. With the holidays fast approaching, it's always nice to have a little hostess gift or little something for a neighbor. I created this tea box using the Morning Cup stamp set. I have also created a similar box for 3x3 cards with envelopes. I think these make great gifts when you need a little somethin' somethin' to take along. 

Paper - early espresso, cherry cobbler, more mustard, whisper white card stock
Ink - basic black, more mustard, cherry cobbler, early espresso, cajun craze
Stamps - Morning Cup
Accessories - early espresso taffeta ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I love what you have made with the Tea Set! The colours are so pretty too! Thank you for sharing with the Paper Players!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this set and I love this fabulous gift box! The colors are beautiful and it is such a fun idea! Thanks for sharing this fun project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Tara...I love the tea box! It's awesome! Is it a Silhouette cut?

    ReplyDelete