Sunday, December 19, 2010

Christmas Cards Done! - Now it's time to celebrate the season and relax

Ahhh, the Christmas cards are created, addressed, stamped and ready to go. I think I am finally done with all the Christmas preparations. I know, I know, I shouldn't create all the 75+ Holiday cards by hand, but I can't give it up. I know I should try My Digital Studio and make my life easier, but I enjoy creating hand made cards and have the mass producing process down; however, I did have too many elements and steps on my Christmas card this year but found time to work it all in. In addition,  I enjoyed the process of assembling the cards while I watched "Christmas Vacation" with my family in front of the Christmas tree. Here are the cards I created for for those who celebrate Christmas and a Winter Wishes card for my Jewish friends along with a few pics of the "assembly line".










Now it's time to load the 2 kids, the 2 dogs and the cat into the car and head to Mammoth which has accumulated 15ft of new snow over the weekend. There is a fireplace, a couch, a blanket and a Nook just calling my name.

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday season and a very happy, healthy New Year!

2 comments:

  1. Your cards are beautiful....the cookies look delicious....and you get to go to Mammoth......you are definitely my hero! My retired ski coach husband will be picking through the rocks and ice on our local "hill" here in the east tomorrow! Have a great holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tara, you provide so much inspiration to me and many others...I have given you a Stylish Blogger award. Come over to my blog to pick it up! Happy New Year! :-)

    ReplyDelete