Sunday, March 13, 2011

My Beautiful Megan's Digital VB Page

This is Megan's first year in club volleyball and we are learning not only about volleyball but all the other fun elements in club sports. Her association has each family create a black and white page for the yearbook.  I created this digital page keeping elements clean and simple. I wanted to show off my daughter and not necessarily a digital stamp or paper. She was very pleased with this simple page and I think it shows her beauty and her funny sense of humor. Don't you like the "over the shoulder" picture? She always laughs and strikes this pose when I want to take her picture. I just love the goofy jump I captured as she and her friend Brittany were clowning around. What a funny, beautiful pair they make.

Digital Paper - Summer Home ( My Digital Studio)

4 comments:

  1. She is beautiful - and I just love black and white layouts! She just lights up when she smiles! Such a wonderful setting too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love the black & white--so elegant. What great shots of your daughter! She is beautiful and fun-loving! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks so beautiful! Oh yeah and your page is fabulous too, lol. Seriously, you did an awesome job of making a wonderful page and highlighting your beautiful daughter :) I just adore black and white!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My, she's a beauty, Tara! ANd she looks like a happy teen, too. Bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete