Monday, January 7, 2013

Deconstructed Sketch - 1 Sketch 2 Ways



I am very excited to get to stamp once again after being away for the holidays. This week I was itching to make something from my new favorite sketch site The Deconstructed Sketch. I first started making the dress form card and thought, "Oh My Goodness, same ol' same ol' for me". It's a new year and I want to break out of my old stamping habits. My tastes are changing and I wanted something cleaner and much brighter so I made the Make a Cake card using brighter colors. Both cards were made using Taylored Expressions Key Ingredients Kits. The kits are so fun and easy to use. 

Ahh, now to the laundry - at least I will be enjoying Downton Abbey as I fold:)



Make A Cake Card
Stamps - Make A Cake
Paper - TE Key Ingredients Kit, Whisper White and Pool Party Card Stock
Ink - Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Real Read, Lucky Limeade, Stazon Black, Versamark
Accessories - Oval Dies, Red Glimmer brads, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details, Bakers Twine, Silver Embossing Powder

Dress Form Card
Stamps - Established Elegance, Kindness Matters
Ink - Stazon Black, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Baja Breeze
Paper - TE Key Ingredients Kit December 2012, Whisper White card stock
Accessories - Oval dies, victorian lace, vintage trinkets






2 comments:

  1. Oh I love Downton Abby! And I love your cards - both the old you and the new you versions!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are wonderful. You have a great knack for combining stamps and papers! Thanks for joining us at the Deconstructed Sketch!

    ReplyDelete