Monday, December 14, 2009

Christmas Cards


So I haven't posted for awhile due to focusing all my free time on our Christmas Cards. Yes, I make all of our cards. I know sometimes I should just let it go and send them out to Costco and be done with it, but I caaaannn'tttt. It is something that I just HAVE to do. I have been making our Christmas cards since I attended my first Stampin' Up! workshop over 7 years ago. I am hoping to finish my cards by Wednesday. Above is the photo we took while in Mammoth to use for our cards. I am using Old olive and whisper white since I think the monochromatic color scheme will work well with our picture. I am adding a little glitter and using the Petals-A-Plenty impressions folder to add a little interest.


Stamping lots of Delightful Decorations - after I punched these I added some dazzling diamond glitter to the swirls.


My card list and piles of cut paper ready to be assembled once I finish the Delightful Decorations ornaments.


So Boo is not in the Christmas picture, but she is ALWAYS on my worktop demanding attention. The dogs just peek their head in every once in a while to say hello but this little girl is relentless. She is in my lap as I type this out.

I hope everyone's holiday preparations are going well.

1 comment:

  1. I am such a sloth compared to what you have done! Great to see your family and your critters!

    ReplyDelete