Tuesday, December 8, 2009

New Background Stamp


When I received my new Fine Flourish background stamp, I was immediately pulled into it. The design is so beautiful I wanted to work with it right away. Since the design IS so lovely, I didn't want to put anything over it or use it to "kiss" another stamp. So I started coloring it. Well, my coloring skills are not what they were when I was younger but I had so much FUN coloring again. The kids were chillin' downstairs so I put on "Christmas with the Rat Pack" and colored away. It was a relaxing, great evening. I will definitely do it again after the holidays. Just imagine the many applications of this Fine Flourish stamp. You can use it as a background, kiss other stamps with it or color it using a multitude of colors and use it for a focal point.

This beautiful Fine Flourish stamp as well as the teal background paper from the Sweat Pea Designer Series Paper Stack will be available for purchase January 5th from the Occasions mini-catalog.

No comments:

Post a Comment