Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Little Red Wagon and JUGS



This weeks challenge for Little Red Wagon is to use Polka Dots and JUGS challenge asks us to use stitching. I combined the two for a retro daisy look. I think my mom had these colors in her kitchen at some point in the 70's.

Stamps - Whimsical words**
Paper - Sweet Pea DSP*, pumpkin pie, barely banana and whisper white cards stock
Assessories - Sizzix flower folds die, textured impressions perfect polka dots folder*, basic jumbo grommets, sewing machine

* - items from new Spring Occasions mini-catalog
** - items from Sale-A-Bration catalog

7 comments:

  1. Oh my I love it! It is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally lovin how this turned out! What a great Challenge match!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing job on this challenge. Love your choice of colours and patterns. Thanks for playing along with LRW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is sooooo pretty!!! I just love the colors and the flower!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bright and beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tara, this is a very pretty card! Love the big blossom & your stitching is great! Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls technique challenge - hope to see you Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! Thanks for joing us at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete