Sunday, January 3, 2010

My Craft Closet - Thank You Ellen!


My Craft Closet



Wire baskets for my punches



A place for everything

So here is a picture of my completed craft closet. I converted a small walk-in closet into my craft closet years ago. Obviously I'm a crafter, not a clothes horse. My dear friend Ellen Berman from Closet Factory designed the layout and worktop for me. I am so happy with the results. After years of trying to make my space work with inferior products available to me, I finally turned to Ellen for help. I have SO MUCH room now, a fabulous work surface and even extra space - what a concept! I especially love the pull out wire baskets she incorporated into the design. They are perfect for my punches. If you are looking for someone to design a space like this for you, please email me and I will give you Ellen's information. Not only is she a great designer, she is a true joy!

2 comments:

  1. I love your new craft closet!!! What a wonderful creative space. Nice work Ellen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your craft closet is wonderful! It's so organized and cute. Love it!

    ReplyDelete