Monday, January 18, 2010

Stamping 411 - PPA25 Again - An Accidental Design








Yesterday during my stamp class, I was showing my gals the new clear-mount stamps and I stamped the circle from the Vintage Labels stamp set on a piece of paper. A few minutes later a heart that I had punched landed in the circle and I thought. Hey! that looks nice together. So I had to create a card using the "accidental" design. I incorporated the 411 sketch shown to the right and the colors from PP25 to make this card.

Stamps - Tiny Tags, Vintage Labels
Paper - Sweet Pea DSP, chocolate chip, whisper white, real red card stock
Accessories - scallop circle punch, heart to heart punch, perfect polka dots embossing folder, real red satin ribbon

7 comments:

  1. Wow Tara Bee you are busy - I loved this sketch too - this is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfection! That's all I have to say! (Plus, thanks for playing at PPA again!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is gorgeous! Thanks for submitting it to Little Red Wagon:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGoodness! I love the chocolate and red combination. This is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! Love the elegance of your card! Thanks for playing along with the 411 this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This so darling. I love the Polka Dots!!!I was hoarding that paper but make have to sacrifice it to case this card. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love how cards just come together....even by accident. The heart in the medallion is stunning!!! Thanks for playing along this week!!!

    ReplyDelete