Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Happy Together - A Sale-A-Bration Set






Here is a card I made for my stamping group. The lovely ladies from OC invited me in via Splitcoast Stampers and I am very lucky to be a part of this talented group. Last Friday our theme was flowers/spring. I started with a monochromatic pink and very vanilla card and was very unhappy with how it was coming along. Spring is so bright and beautiful I had to use some brighter colors. I pulled out my cute little "Happy Together" stamp set and put the little quail among some bright spring flowers. This adorable stamp set "Happy Together" is one of the stamp sets included in the Sale-A-Bration catalog.

Stamps - Happy Together,  ( additional flowers from Eastern Blooms and Sock Monkey)
Ink - taken with teal, melon mambo, old olive, pumpkin pie, going grey, basic black
Paper - whisper white, taken with teal, pumpkin pie
Accessories - 1 1/4" striped ribbon, dimensionals, crystal effects, tag punch

No comments:

Post a Comment