Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Whole Lota Shakin' Going On









This morning we had a California alarm clock (a.k.a. earthquake) wake us at 4:00 a.m. I can never get used to how the house can shake and dance around me, the wood squeaking in the walls, the shutters rattling, watching the rooms sway and yet the house remains just fine. It is amazingly flexible:).

It reminded me of the last fairly large one we had in 2008 and both my kids were with friends. I can't tell you how panicked I was until I was able to reach them on the phone.  I created a scrapbook page ( prior to my SU days) with my kids stories of the quake and added some funny photos of how they felt when the earthquake hit. I included a map of the site and a bit of a news clipping.

SU's scrapping kits are fabulous items to have on hand to scrap individual events like this. Everything you need to produce beautiful quick scrapbook pages is included in the kits.  My Digital Studio is another fabulous tool you can use to produce scrapbook pages in a flash. Look for my next post for a quick My Digital Studio scrapbook page.

Contact me for more information on Stampin' Up!'s Scrapbook kits and My Digital Studio.

No comments:

Post a Comment