Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Creative Corner Anniversary - Glass/Cracked Glass





This week's Our Creative Corner challenge is an anniversary challenge, not just a card, but the gift of the year incorporated into your card. I have been married 15 years ( YIKES! I'm getting old) but have been with my husband for 25 years ( we started dating right after high school). The 15th anniversary gift is glass or crystal. My stamping to-do list included cracked glass so it was the perfect opportunity to incorporate it in my card. Contact me if you would like to learn this technique. For the cracked glass image I used the Charming stamp set. This set was featured in the Holiday Mini-Catalog but is still available for purchase and will most likely be included in the new 2010-2011 catalog. It is one of my favorite stamp sets.

Paper - Very Vanilla
Stamps - En Francais, Charming, Watercolor Trio
Ink - sahara sand, old olive, rose red, chocolate chip
Accessories - very vanilla satin ribbon, glassy glaze enamel, gold embossing powder, dimensionals

5 comments: