Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Mojo Monday 138 - Faja's Day Card






I created this Father's Day card from the Mojo Monday sketch. The new Travel Journal DSP reminds me of tie fabric and button down shirts so I created some ties and an element of a shirt sleeve complete with shirt buttons. I am so excited about this new Travel DSP. It really gives one a great pallet for masculine cards.

Papers - Travel Journal DSP, whisper white, night of navy, pumpkin pie card stock
Stamps - Birthday Bliss, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Ink - Bordering Blue
Accessories - Square Lattice impressions folder, word window punch, dimensionals, shirt buttons, glue dots

5 comments:

  1. Perfect! I love that the ties look real and the embossing folder is awesome!!
    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love this card! How so very creative. I WILL be casing this one. I am always in desperate need for cards for men!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did you make the ties for this card? These are so much fun!

    barb

    ReplyDelete