Monday, October 11, 2010

My DAUGHTER Made this Card!!!!!!!!




Friday was my anniversary and my beautiful 13 year old daughter, Megan,  made this card for my husband to give to me. She covertly grabbed the items from my stash and made this beautiful card. I was so impressed. I can't believe she even used the embossing folder for the background. I am so proud of her! Since the colors were exactly what this weeks Paper Players challenge calls for, I had to put her card in the challenge post. Yea Megan!!

5 comments:

  1. Great card Megan! What a lovely surprise for you Tara! She has a great sense of style and clean lines! Just beautiful! Happy Anniversary!
    Smiles,
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely fabulous, Megan! I love the clean and simple design...very classy and elegant! And what a sweet surprise for you, Tara! Great use of the challenge colors! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you rock, Megan. Like mother, like daughter: clean and crisp, and well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card by a beautiful girl! How lucky you are Tara. Meagan, you did a fantastic job--I especially like the simple layout. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete