Monday, October 4, 2010

Wicked Class



These are the 2 projects we completed this weekend for our Halloween stamp class. The "wicked" accordion tag banner design was altered for Halloween from the original Christmas design by Sharon Johnson from the Just Rite Stampers blog. We also made some treat packages using my new favorite Big Shot die "Candy Wrapper". I know this die is going to get a lot of use for all the holidays and when I entertain at home. I used Wicked Fun DSP for this project and can't believe how much paper is contained in the packages. I bought 2 packages of the DSP and I was able to do a workshop for 15, a class for 11 and still have a bunch of paper left over . What a WICKED value!

Paper - Wicked Fun, basic black cajun craze, rich razzleberry, old olive, whisper white card stock
Ink - basic black, old olive, tangerine tango
Stamp - Wicked Cool
Accessories - Raven lace trim, Black and white striped ribbon, pumpkin pie taffeta ribbon, jumbo brads, bat punch, scallop circle punch, 1 3/8" circle punch, 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" square punch, brads, candy Wrapper die

No comments:

Post a Comment