Thursday, October 28, 2010

PPA66 - A Sketch Challenge





I know we are days away from Halloween and I post a Christmas card. Crazy eh? When I saw Margaret Moody's sketch, the bottom circle was calling out for me to use the snowflake from Sweet Season so I switched gears from Halloween preparation to Christmas.

I haven't had much time for stamping with Halloween costumes to make, a sick little cat ( that is being spoon fed) sports activities and school projects - BUT - I had to stamp today even for an hour. I have been waiting to create cards with the new A Cute Christmas set. Both the stamps and the new Candy Cane Christmas paper are wonderful. 

Now it's off to finish 2 Halloween costumes, soccer practice, volleyball practice and piano. 

Stamps - A Cute Christmas, Sweet Season, Short and Sweet
Ink - basic black, baja breeze, real red, pretty in pink
Paper - A Candy Cane Christmas, whisper white, real red card stock
Embellishments - scallop punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, dazzling diamonds glitter, glimmer brad, dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Love the packages on his head! Way too cute! And sparkle is always wonderful...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Tara,

    What a cute cute card. I love all the details and the presents on his hat/head.. very creative. I am now followin your blog. You have beautiful projects. Thanks for sharing. You're welcome to take a peek at my blog as well. Welcome :)

    Take good care, Pauline

    http://thepursuitofstampiness.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tara...this little card ROCKS! So darn cute that snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too darn cute for Christmas is you ask me!! Love how you use the DSP as the background. Thanks for playing along with us at PPA!!

    ReplyDelete