Monday, November 5, 2012

Masculine Birthdays

This weekend after cleaning the garage, I finally had a moment to stamp. I was in need of two masculine cards for two very different gentlemen. After all the cleaning and organizing it was nice to make a bit of a mess in my crafting closet:)

Paper: Webster Pages DSP, Very Vanilla, Midnight Muse, Early Espresso card stock
Stamp: From My Heart
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Early Espresso
Accessories: Vintage Trinkets



Paper: Frostwood Lodge DSP ( retired), Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, Whisper White cardstock
Stamp: Countryside
Inks: Black Stazon, Early Espresso, Baja Breeze, Bashful Blue, Marina Mist, Island Indigo, Real Red, Cherry Cobbler, Going Grey, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive, Sahara Sand
Accessories: Woodgrain embossing folder, Not Quite Navy Ribbon ( retired), Bronze button, burlap strands

4 comments:

  1. I love all the stamping of the clocks and watchy things! Soooo cool! And you are my hero with your cleaning and organizing - wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love both of your cards, Tara! I especially love the one with the clocks and the James Taylor line! Great colors! Hope all is well with you! I admire greatly your home organization efforts! I'll be checking in to watch your progress! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your cards, Tara, but I especially love the one with the clocks and the James Taylor line! Love the colors! Hope all is well with you! I'm very impressed by your home organization efforts! Looks great so far!

    ReplyDelete