Monday, November 26, 2012

Stamp Club Projects - Quick Gift Projects


This month's stamp club, I focused on quick gift giving. These two framed projects were demonstrated using a quilling method ( click here for a demo of quilling) for the flowers and using My Digital Studio to design the interior of the Menu and To Do lists. I found these ideas on Pinterest and thought I would create  them for our club. Just add an inexpensive frame, a dry erase marker and you have a quick gift for a neighbor or teacher.

Gift cards are always a "given" around the holidays so I also included 2 gift card projects.


The coffee to -go cup was completely CASE'd from my stamping friend Kathy Whitten. She brought this idea to a stamp group and I modified it using my Stampin' Up! products. I was able to create the top of the cup using Print Shop since it is constructed of basic shapes. I already have this GC holder earmarked for a special teacher.

The second gift card holder is a real quickie and an example of how MDS can make your life sooooo easy during the holiday hub bub. The paper and trees are from the digital kit " Frosty Day". I just love the bright cheerful colors from this set and best of all this card holder can be created in about a minute.

Coffee Gift Card Holder

Paper - Festival of Prints paper stack, crumb cake, whisper white card stock
Stamps - Tiny Tags
Ink - basic black, crumb cake for distressing
Accessories - Cherry Cobbler Scalloped Tulle Ribbon, Always Artichoke seam bindingCherry Cobbler bakers twine, Jewelry Tag punch, small circle of velcro

Frosty Day Gift Card Holder
My Digital Studio Frosty Day ensemble
Paper - whisper white, melon mambo, pool party card stock
Accessories - Scallop border punch, scallop circle punch, 2 3/8" scallop circle punch, dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. TFS the gift cards and thanks to Kathy for inventing them. I love to see new gift cards especially coffee ones since I'm always giving them. Would you like to share the tutorial because I would love that. Please email to jameko@aski.ca Thanks so much
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete